"We're very impressed with your consulting service. You gave great advice and the thing we loved most about you was that your advice was "practical advice".
You are awesome!!!! I will recommend you to any of my chicken geek friends".
- Melody & Robb
It can be tough to find quality people to care for your chickens and in-trust them with the birds you value most. I pride myself on not only going above and beyond, but by offering my very best to each and every chicken!
- As a certified PHI (Poultry Health Inspector) I am trained by the University of California (UC) and the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA).
To learn more about this designation and see a current list of PHI's, visit:
I am a member of several poultry organizations, including:
- The American Poultry Association
- The American Bantam Association
- 4-H Youth Development Program (Leader & Key Leader)
- The Polish Breeder's Club
I am experienced in solving various issues regarding poultry including disease control, biosecurity, parasites, predator control, treating injuries, administering medications (as well as alternative medications), and vaccinations. While I am not a licensed Veterinarian (DVM), I do provide referrals to an Avian Vet in our area. In addition, I have a knowledgeable circle of poultry experts I go to (as resources) when ever in doubt!
The Bockmon Family